My practice is a great family practice because I've had children and families as patients since I began 30 years ago. Now, I have those same children bringing their children. I have three or four generations of the same family still coming to me. Hopefully, I'll have five or six generations by the time I'm done.
At Biggers Family Dentistry, Midlothian, VA dentist we pride ourselves on providing excellent family dental care. We’ve been doing it for 25 years! We count many multigeneration families among our patients. Our gentle, personalized family dentistry is what keeps them coming back and bringing in their own children and grandchildren.
With an experienced and caring staff, a skilled dentist, and lots of high-end dental technology, we give you and your family the excellent care you expect. Call our Midlothian, VA dentist office today at 804-621-2199 to schedule your family’s dental care.
We’ve Got Dental Services for Your Entire Family
There’s a reason we have patients ranging in age from 2 to 98. We’ve got a full range of dental services for all ages, such as:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and dental cleanings
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery
Dr. Hood Biggers will also see your family in dental emergencies. He monitors his own after-hours calls instead of routing them through an answering service so he can quickly determine whether he needs to see you or your family member right away.
Trust Us With Your Family’s Teeth
From preventive care to restorative services, we provide the care to keep your family’s smiles healthy. For your children, we emphasize preventive care like:
- Regular dental cleanings and exams. During regular teeth cleanings and dental exams, Dr. Biggers and his staff clean cavity-causing plaque from teeth. No matter how well you brush, you will miss areas. This is especially true for children who have not been brushing long enough to master the skill. We use cavity detectors to find cavities in their earliest stages, when they are easiest to treat.
- Fluoride treatments. Tooth enamel doesn’t grow back, so it’s important to take care of your child’s enamel. Fluoride remineralizes their tooth enamel and keeps it strong so it can resist chipping, cracking, and tooth decay.
- Dental sealants. This coating seals out the potentially dangerous bacteria, sugars, and food debris that can cause cavities.
Dr. Biggers is a father of five and grandfather of six. And many members of our staff are parents too. So they’re experienced in dealing with youngsters, from tired toddlers to bored teenagers.
As you get older, you may need restorative services. We offer many options for fixing damaged teeth and replacing missing ones, including dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, and dentures. We offer free consultations, and Dr. Biggers will take the time to discuss all your options with you to ensure you make the best choice for your situation.
We use our advanced CEREC technology to produce your dental restorations in our Midlothian, VA dentist office. It’s hard to beat the convenience of getting a restoration like a dental crown in just a few hours instead of the usual few weeks.
We even offer sleep apnea treatments to help snoring family members get a better night’s rest.
Call us today at 804-621-2199 to schedule a visit for your family, or use our online form to schedule your appointments. When it comes to family dental care, you will get nothing short of excellence from Dr. Hood Biggers, Midlothian, VA dentist and his staff.