Though your dental health is important, the appearance of your teeth is important too. Your smile is one of the first facial features that people notice about you, so you want to make sure you have the most attractive smile you possibly can! We offer cosmetic dentistry services in our Midlothian, VA dentist office to help you get that attractive smile. Two of those services are:
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
To find out more about dental veneers and teeth whitening, call Biggers Family Dentistry at 804-621-2199.
Dental Veneers Offer Many Advantages
Dental veneers are thin yet durable coverings we place on the front surfaces of your teeth to conceal imperfections like discolored, chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth. Veneers can even cover that gap that was cute when you were a kid but less desirable in your adult smile.
In addition to their ability to fix so many different smile flaws, dental veneers are:
- Speedy. Depending on which type of veneer you choose, you can get them in just one or two trips to our Midlothian, VA dentist office.
- Conservative. Dental veneers require little, if any, alteration of your teeth.
- Easy to maintain. Caring for your dental veneers couldn’t be simpler. You just brush and floss your teeth as usual.
- Long-lasting. With proper care, dental veneers should last a decade or more.
Choose from Two Types of Dental Veneers
We offer cosmetic dentistry varying from tooth-colored fillings to same-day crowns on the front teeth, to veneers, which are almost like press-on nails that you put on the teeth and makes them look beautiful. We also have bleaching techniques that we use. We make custom trays for the people's teeth. They take the bleaching gel home with them, and in about two weeks, they can have the results that they want.
- e.max veneers. These veneers are made of a ceramic material that mimics the look of natural tooth enamel. Dr. Biggers will remove a small amount of enamel before securely attaching the veneers to your teeth.
- Prepless veneers. Unlike e.max veneers, prepless veneers require no removal of dental enamel. Because no enamel is removed, they are reversible.
Dr. Hood Biggers will discuss the pros and cons of both types with you so you have all the information you need to decide. He can even create prototypes that you can wear to ensure you are happy with the shape and color of your final veneers while they are being fabricated.
Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is a simple and relatively inexpensive option to brighten your dull or discolored teeth. Our professional treatments work better than teeth whitening treatments you can purchase at retail stores.
Dr. Biggers takes impressions of your teeth, then uses them to create custom whitening trays you can use in your own home. The customized trays are more comfortable to wear than the trays included in teeth whitening treatments sold in stores, and they make it easy to fully cover your teeth surfaces.
Other reasons to get a professional teeth whitening treatment:
- Stronger formula. Like the drugstore products, you wear the custom trays for 30 minutes to an hour a day at home. But the gel we provide to use with our trays is a stronger, but still safe, concentration that will yield better and brighter results.
- Expert advice. Dr. Biggers will advise you on how to keep your smile bright. And he can touch up your results during your regular dental cleanings and exams. We even offer a teeth whitening special!
Call Biggers Family Dentistry at 804-621-2199 for cosmetic dentistry services that will give you the best smile possible. Or use our online form to make an appointment at our Midlothian, VA dentist office.